Saturday, March 14, 2009

Featured Student - Hamlet Panosian



Hamlet is a ham. He has the best sense of humor, the life of any class he's in.

- how many classes have you finished?
I am taking my sixth and seventh classes right now.

- what is your track?
My track is Public Sector leadership and management.

- what do you do for work?
I work for L.A. County, dept. of Children and Family services, in the labor relations section.

- what are your professional goals?
Advance as much as I can as fast as I can in my department or any other.

- what do you enjoy doing outside of work/school?
Spending time with my wife, movies, sports among others.

I am looking forward for our association to get off the ground. It will be nice to have a forum for all of us to keep up with each other and have events once or twice a year.

hamletpanosian@sbcglobal.net

No comments:

Post a Comment