Monday, March 9, 2009

Featured Student - Jaimie Lewis


Jaimie Lewis, everyone-

- how many classes have you finished?
I have completed 10 courses (currently enrolled in Budgeting) and will be taking the Comp Exam in May and graduating in May as well.

- what is your track?
General Public Administration

- what do you do for work?
Recently affected by the turn in the economy and laid off from Paramount Pictures along with 900 other employees. Currently a full time student and stay at home mom to a wonderful 7 month old baby girl (Amari Jai). I am currently open to job opportunities that match my expertise and career goals. Feel free to contact me if you know of anything!

- what are your professional goals?
Other than serving as a public official years down the line, I would like to work for an organization that is in the business of changing lives. I am currently working with my sister who is a dietitian on a non-profit organization geared toward using nutrition education and alternatives to impact the lives of children affected by childhood obesity and/or poor nutrition habits.

- what do you enjoy doing outside of work/school?
I enjoy spending time with my husband George and my daughter Amari. As a former athlete (basketball & track and field), I enjoy being outdoors, hanging with friends and participating in anything related to sports. Cooking, writing and producing music are also things I do in my spare time. I am currently working as a writer and A&R for dropSoul Productions/3Dreams entertainment on a few major project soon to be released through Sony Music.


No comments:

Post a Comment