Saturday, March 7, 2009

Featured Student - Talin Keshishian



We want to share a little bit about Talin Keshishian. She is in an enviable spot- almost being done with all her required classes.

- what do you do for work?
I am the Founder and President of a nonprofit organization known as the Allied Cultures Against Discrimination, which focuses on diversity training programs and initiatives for students in the public school systems as well as for individuals.

- what do you enjoy doing outside of work/school?
Outside of work and school, I enjoy all aspects of literature, whether it’s reading or writing. I am an avid fan of the outdoors and enjoy adventurous activities like jet skiing, parasailing and ATV riding.

- belong to any civic, professional groups/associations?
I belong to the American Society for Public Administration which I hope will help me gain continuing education after I graduate from the MPA program. Also, I am on the Board of Directors of the organization I founded.


Talin can be reached at info@alliedcultures.org


Please email and submit your information to be our next featured student.

No comments:

Post a Comment