Friday, March 13, 2009

Featured Student - Jason Lesner


Jason is a renaissance man, really.

- what is your track?

Nonprofit Sector Management

- what do you do for work?

I'm the Director of Mentoring Services at the Fulfillment Fund, a college access organization for disadvantaged students. In my role, I run the mentoring program.

- what are your professional goals?

I'd like to eventually become the Executive Director of an organization focused on youth empowerment. This could either be an existing organization or one that I start.

- what do you enjoy doing outside of work/school?

Time with friends and family, movies, music, writing, theater, performing, eating out, running, figuring out the meaning of life (I've almost got it!).

If we gang up on Jason, maybe he'll tell us the meaning of it all...
Also, he's writing a play. We need to put it on for a class project. All interested parties say "Aye"!

No comments:

Post a Comment